ClAIMS Resolution and Maintenance
No matter which type of health insurance plan you have; individual, employer group, Medicare or retiree benefits, I can help you resolve issues with your claims to fit your short term or long term needs. These services include:
- Reviewing your current health plan for clarification on benefits and to explain how the plan works.
- Reviewing any claim denials or rejections for possible resolution; depending on the denial reasons.
- Contacting the medical provider on your behalf to resolve any claim problems.
- Filing out-of network claims to your insurer
- Filing an appeal on your behalf
- Reconcile medical bills with EOBs before making any payments to medical providers.
- Evaluate Medicare Part D prescription drug plans every Fall.
I can also manage your claims ongoing to fit your long term needs. If you have several out-of network providers who don't bill your insurance, I can file those claims on your behalf and monitor and track their status until you're reimbursed.
Are you a Fiduciary?
I work with several Fiduciaries who value my services as it saves their office time and money. I can manage your clients' health insurance claims for short or long term and I'm a good asset to have when needing assistance with any health insurance question. Call or email me for more information.
Contact me for a free 15 minute phone consultation and let's see how I can help you!